Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Thought I would just share that I am busy doing a few things. Promotional things. As of this moment I am promoting three things actively.
 First and foremost (because it is first) I am promoting the June 16 concert by Sharon Knight in Burnaby, BC, Canada. I am very excited about this event and hope that she plays my favourite, "Hunter".


Second, Mojo and I will be attending the SunWheel Arts Festival on Canada Day long weekend, near Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I am so excited about the festival and walking the fire.



Last, but not least, I am working to promote Philip Robinson's writing and his latest novel The Suicide of Ned Sweeney. This is a fun book set in the criminal underbelly of Dublin, Ireland.

The Suicide Of Ned Sweeney

Also, I am working on a number of writing projects. I have been asked to submit for a book about pagan podcasters. This is exciting, and daunting, and the deadline is coming quickly. I am also thinking of writing an article for a certain pagan periodical which I won't name in case they don't like it. Next thing you know, I'll be writing a book (not likely).

No comments:

Post a Comment