Monday, February 13, 2012

February is crazy man...

It's been busy and it's going to get even busier. So far The Wigglians (that's my coven) have been involved in 2 Imbolc rituals. My 101 class did a ritual to finish up their class and my 102 student will be showing us something this week. On Thursday Mojo and I are leaving for Pantheacon in San Jose, California. I may talk about that on the blog but likely most everything I say about it will be on The Wigglian Way.
Not only are/were there lots of magical things happening this month it was my Wedding Anniversary on February 2 which just happens to be Imbolc day. Lucky all the other stuff was scheduled for "in and around" the holiday. Philip took me to a lovely restaurant and he got me a ticket for a dream home lottery. I hope I win. I told you all about that stuff last post though.
Next is Valentine's Day. I don't really celebrate the day but I will likely make some candy, bake some sweets, and make heart shaped sandwiches for lunch. No gifts shall be exchanged. That is...perhaps no gifts will be exchanged.
It's past midnight now. It's 12:35am to be exact. I just finished making some sugar paste for hair removal. You won't be seeing pictures of that. I'll let you know how it goes.
Night sweet World.

No comments:

Post a Comment