Monday, April 9, 2012

Wow, double wow, triple WOW!!!!!!
I cannot believe how long I have left my little Bloggie alone. Poor thing. No attention. There there now.
It's no excuse but I've been terribly busy. Just a few days ago I was in for surgery. I needed to have some lumps removed from my elbow and two thighs. There are more but we started with these three. The lumps are called "lipoma" and are basically fat deposits but if in the wrong place or on the wrong person they can be painful and cause movement to be be limited. The one on my elbow caused me not to be able to lift or grasp anything.
As I am writing this I realise that my arm may not yet be up to typing for very long so this is it for the time being.
This is an update to let you know where I am at and that the future looks so bright I HAVE to wear shades.

WARNING-GRAPHIC BELOW 

This is very swollen and hurts a lot. As of today the swelling has gone down a lot but has become more painful. We will see what that's about later this week.

1 comment:

  1. Its looking better. Sorry to hear about the pain. You are stylin in your shades though. :-)

    ReplyDelete