Monday, December 26, 2011

11 Days?

Yes, it's been 11 days since I last posted. It could make a follower or reader think that I am not thankful at all but I SO am!
I am so lucky and so spoiled. Yesterday was Christmas and I got to have a festive meal with Philip, Taylor, Richelle, Jason, Jacob, Mojo, Tara and Jessy. It was so nice to prepare a meal for most of my favourite people.
I also got wonderful gifts. One made me cry. It looks like this... (you'll have to go follow the link as I don't know how to save a picture on my new laptop- the laptop that will help me post more often)
http://www.tiffany.ca/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=27125107&mcat=148204&cid=563629&search_params=s+5-p+1-c+563629-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+
I live a charmed life. This I know. This I am grateful for. I am not under any illusions as to my blessings.
More than receiving gifts I was able to give great gifts. Some gifts I bought but I did make quite a few of the ones that I gave this year.
For Philip I made pyjama bottoms in a very youthful fabric with zoo animals. I made a 5 ft stuffed Godzilla for Mojo complete with a golden tooth. For my covenmates and their young daughter I made stuffed poppets/dollies each with a personalised touch. I made an instant vanilla cappuccino for Taylor and Richelle. I think that is all I made this year.
I would like to take a sewing class this year. It would be fun to make personalised gifts for everyone next Yule/Christmas.
As soon as I figure out this new operating system and how this laptop works I will post some more photos.
Thank you for being patient. I appreciate it.
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment