Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Grateful day # I don't know what

Today I am thankful for two nights of uninterrupted sleep. I love sleeping. Sleeping is especially nice. If I don't sleep I am growly and owly and mean. Family feuds (not with my immediate family luckily) have happened because of lack of sleep...MINE. When I don't sleep I have to do massive amounts of exercise to become at least a tiny bit compatible with the rest of the human planet. I am not particularly fond of massive amounts of exercise. When I am not rested the smallest thing can drive me to a screaming rage or broke down bawling binge. Therefore, you can plainly see that this girl needs to sleep.
How did I manage that sleep? I haven't taken any painkillers for my "little friend" (who's picture I will share with you shortly). My arm is burning and pulling but I don't care. Painkillers WRECK sleep...and then you have to take sleeping pills. Don't get me wrong. I like sleeping pills. They are too easy though. You can become dependant on them. So, I take another "medicine" that isn't quite legal and is most often smoked. You know the one. That one is good but I found that I was having to inhale more and more to get the result I wanted and then my old paranoia would slip in again. I hate  that. It makes me feel unloved. Weird hey? Anyway, I took away the painkillers, sleeping pills, and smoked medicine for awhile and then couldn't sleep for a few days. The Yule holiday may have had something to do with that though since I am a KID when it comes to opening presents on that special morning.
Finally though, after what seemed like a week or so (the same amount of time that it can take to start a feud) I have slept for two nights in a row without waking even once. Hip Hip Hooray! Also...no feuds. SWEET!

Little benign tumor that causes more pain than you would think.

PS. I take the painkiller for more than the tumor but for the most part that is the hurtiest spot on my body right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment