Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Let them eat cake.

ACCCKKKKKK! 
Take two damnit! 
I wrote a whole post about the cake I baked and you didn't get to eat. It was a marble cake with strawberry jam filling and chocolate icing. I made it late last night and it's already almost gone. Hurry, or you won't get any. 
See?


It's going to be a busy day today. The Sun is shining and it's warm. Jake (my 6'2", 17yr old baby boy) and I made plans to pack a lunch and go for a Liver Valley hike with the dogs. Er...River Valley. Brunette River. We'll get that started about 2pm when the Sun is it's hottest and strongest, because that is brilliant. It will really help my Lupus. Right? WRONG! I have to wear long sleeves, hat, sunscreen, and a house to stay safe from the burning rays. Okay, maybe not the house, I am lucky that way. Many folks with Lupus can't go outside. EVER. 
When  we get back I have to get my head into a "teaching space" as I am teaching a Wicca 102 class tonight. It feels like I just finished one but I guess that was back in February. I am actually thinking about teaching a 101...so...if anyone knows a body that wants to learn....just saying. 
It looks like I will be starting a few different things this month. This blog and hopefully (crossing fingers) a transcribing gig. 
Too much to do in so little time. 
Ciao Bella!

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm, cake! How could you tease us like that?? Sniffle, lol. Never thought of putting jam in a cake... thanks for that idea! :)


    I am a body that would be interested in learning :)

    I've never had any formal training, and I feel like it could definitely benefit me!

    P.S. Am always waiting anxiously for the next Wigglian episode!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @theforestwitch, email me at newwestwicca@gmail.com and we will have a chat.

    ReplyDelete