Friday, June 24, 2011

Wowsers! Have I been a consumer for the last two days. In a sense. Let me tell  you what I've purchased and then you can leave be feedback on why I purchased each of these items. 
1. Three flavours of tea from David's Teas (I wonder if they see this if they will give me free tea?). 
a) Goji Pop
b) Three Wishes 
c) Love Tea #7
2. Bathroom Scale
3. Salad, tomatoes, and herbs
4. Two free apps on my iPhone. One is called Lose it and the other is called 5k or something like that. I am not going to search. 

What I haven't purchased is ketchup chips, popcorn, pastries, frapps, tacos, heavy cream, ice cream, or any sort of gooey treat. I did get cheese though. Two types of gouda which can be very absolutely scarily dangerous. I ate a very small chicken noodle soup at the mall. I ate that instead of a plate of curry or pad thai. 

Why might that be? I wonder. 
Photos for your perusal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment