Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What? The weekend is over already?

It's tough for me to keep track of what day of the week it is. Jake is out of school for the summer and Philip works shift work. Jason's schedule is the only one that is almost always the same but who can keep track of a 19 yr old man?
So, that means that I missed blogging yesterday because I actually thought it was Sunday. Again. After the Sunday the day before. Don't ask and I won't tell. I am blonde and have lupus. Cut me some slack will you? Why are you harping on what day it is? I know it's Tuesday NOW. I didn't know it was Monday yesterday LOL. 
Lately, I have been feeling grouchy, crabby, bitchy...you get the picture. Those feelings are actually quite odd for me. I am the nice person. Everyone is always telling me how "nice" I am. Often enough that I have contemplated ripping heads off if I hear it one more time. 
If I have been grouchy, crabby, bitchy to you lately...stuff it! I am allowed once in awhile. It's my perogative. Also, it's NOT about the diet and exercise. I am eating enough and the exercise makes me feel great. 
Well, that's enough shrieking for one day! Love you!!! REALLY!!!!!! I DO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment