Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Snake! Ravens! and Lions! Oh my!

Two posts in one day you say? Are you crazy? NO! I just want to share with you what Jake and I saw on our walk. There were motherfucking snakes on our walk! SNAKES! ON OUR WALK! Well, one snake. He (or she) was so frickin' cute for the first wild snake I've ever seen. Probably a garden snake but I would't know. Unfortunately, for the FIRST TIME EVER I didn't have my iPhone in my pocket. It was in the camera bag. That means I didn't get a picture...but get this...I had another first time ever sighting. I thought I was seeing crows but they were HUGE. RAVENS. I started singing Ravens in the Library in my head when I saw them. There were about 8 feasting on a fish from the Brunette River. Luckily, Jake got photos of these big black birds.
Almost doesn't look real. Damn fine camera we've got. We purchased this Canon T2i so that we can film a feature film. Yes, we do that sort of thing here. Not really traditional folks. That's how I can quit my day job that I loved so that I can actually enjoy life. Sweet.

As you may or may not have noticed. There were no lions on our walk. There could have been but there weren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment