Thursday, June 30, 2011

Whimper and whine whine whine.

That title is just so that I remember that it was a yucky day.
I tried running but my feet hurt too badly. It was and is a struggle to even walk. Arthritis is a party pooper. I would LOVE to be able to run as fast and as far as I wanted. I adore the feeling that it gives me. I like how I feel for the rest of the day and especially like having a shower after a run.
The diet is not going so well. That is the calorie counting diet is not going so well. The portion control diet is going swimmingly. I don't know if I can take treats out of the equation. They are just too yummy and life is too short. I figure, more exercise is the way to go.
My personal relationships feel like Mercury is in retrograde. Maybe it is. Honestly, I don't follow that too much.
It's grey and cold and breezy.
Whine.
Whinge.
Complain.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22UWAtyGrwU

Happiest Times : Little Big Adventure (video link above)


I remember you were once my lover
Oh, oh, oh, oh
But my superiority made you walk away
Oh no, oh no
And now you're fine and I am also fine
Oh, so fine I think
Although sometimes when I recall
Last June in the arcade hall

My stomach hurts and my head hurts
(oh, you poor boy)
My stomach hurts and my head hurts
(oh, you poor boy)

I thought you loved me
But when things got black
I only saw your back
On your way out the door
What really do you need me for?
Well, I can't answer
'Cause I've got no answer

A long time
It was such a long time ago
And I won't forget anything you said
Oh no, oh no
You two should settle down
And have the happiest time of your lives
And I will try to keep myself
Alive, alive

My stomach hurts and my head hurts
(oh, you poor boy)
My stomach hurts and my head hurts
(oh, you poor boy)

I thought you loved me
But when things got black
I only saw your back
On your way out the door
What really do you need me for?
Well, I can't answer
'Cause I've got no answer


Just call me Debbie Downer.




Sunshine, roses, and maple leafs tomorrow? Please? Not that I am begging. Notice that is a Maple Tree in the picture above? O Canada. Be a better day.

5 comments:

  1. My stomach hurts and my head hurts
    (oh, you poor boy)
    My stomach hurts and my head hurts
    (oh, you poor boy)

    That's the part of the song I am referring to. Whine whine whine. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! I had to stop the running progress this week too, as I've had a bad flare and haven't even been able to go for a walk. I'm sorry your feet hurt. When you're feeling better, start walking again... and if you feel like trying a LITTLE running here and there, do. We can slow down even the Couch to 5K program. Sometimes you have to start from before the beginning.

    Keep calorie counting, even if you're oven. It helps just to see it written down. I was 1000 cals or so OVER my limit yesterday, but that doesn't happen every day. You will still see progress.

    Hugs, and I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forecast for tomorrow afternoon: sunny with cloudy periods, high 20. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't give up! You're doing great on your health plan. Just had a down day. Alter your exercise, mix it up, doing something is better than nothing. You rock! And yeah, treat yourself, we all know it's hard to cut down the treats we're used to, but we know we can do it. And we NEED treats, haha!

    Nice link. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ick. That stinks, milady! You know, I don't even really try to cut out anything I love to eat... it's all about moderation for me. And if I do end up eating a lot one day, the next day (if I can't do anything the day of), I make sure I do way more exercise to kind of counter-act it.
    In the long run though, if you binge one day, it's not really going to do too much, lol.

    P.S. It's ok to be whiney, lol. It somehow makes us brings to attention that we need to pay more attention to ourselves even though we're trying to make others pay more attention, lol. :P At least, that's the way for me :)

    P.P.S. I like this new theme :) Although I liked the other one too :D

    ReplyDelete