Tuesday, June 21, 2011

So...why Get Your Hair Done and Quit Your Real Job? Mostly because I am whack assed crazy and quit my job that I actually loved. There are reasons and we will get into those at a later time. First, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Tavin. Or that's what some people call me anyway. Like my Mom who I call Mammaji. That's the way I roll. I am married and have three children, two dogs, and a bitchy cat. Staying home and trying to figure out what I want to do with my life is AMAZING! I wish I'd thought of it before.
Finally, I get to stay at home and make a home.
That's what this blog is sort of going to be about. Making a home. Being frugal. Baking. Crafting. Exercising (trying anyway). Meditating. Loving life. Getting my hair done. Doing what I want. You get the picture.
Thanks for coming and do come again.

P.S- there will be the occasional curse as my 17 yr old son just told me I curse out loud too much so I've got to have an outlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment