Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Hey there! I have been so busy crafting I can hardly believe it myself. Mostly I've been knitting. So far I have knitted a number of dishcloths, a scarf, a beanie hat and started a yoga mat bag. I've also deconstructed a men's t-shirt and made it girlie. Because I was in the mood to use older t-shirts that I love but don't find comfortable to wear in bed I made a funky infinite scarf as well. To say I've been inspired lately would be an understatement. I am very tired but excited about everything that it is possible to do.
Here are some photos of what I've been up to. One of these days I will remember to take pictures while I am doing a project then I can share with you how easy some of this is.
 First Dishcloth (this one lives at Mojo's now)
 So soft scarf. 
 Second Dishcloth
 Starting my first hat. 
 Hat finished (I do have a picture of \Philip wearing it, but he's not fond of the picture) 
 Yoga mat bag in the making. 
 Recycled a t-shirt and made this scarf. 
Recycled a men's t-shirt and made it girlie. 

1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for the versatile blogger award. :) <3http://cinnawitch.wordpress.com/2012/01/25/the-versatile-blogger-award-surprises/

    ReplyDelete