Monday, January 9, 2012

Just a catch up day.

Today we are a week into the New Year. So far I have ice skated twice after not being on skates for over 20 years. I can already see improvement however yesterday I could only skate for half an hour. My right foot was throbbing so bad I had to get the skates off. I'll try again next Sunday.
I've had the ultrasound for my elbow and am still waiting on any word. They may not think it's serious but I do. I am too limited in strength and it hurts a lot.
February is going to be a very busy month for me. It is all religious and a lot of it I am not going to talk about here. However, it does include a ritual that we will be doing in an interesting way. More on that later. In February I am going to San Jose for Pantheacon. I love that conference. It is the right mixture of conference and festival and it is so much fun. Mojo and I get to meet some of the people that listen to our show and meet the authors that we read as well as some of the musicians that we listen to. There is a HUGE room with all kinds of vendors with so many wonderful wares that we don't find here.
In September three members of our family are returning to Ireland. I loved it the last time we went and this time we are going to be able to travel around a bit more as we will be there 6 whole days longer.
As soon as I return from Ireland with Philip and Jake I will be jetting off to San Francisco with Mojo for Pagan Podkin Supermoot 3. That too will be fun and we will get to see again/meet for the first time other podcasters and listeners.
That really is our favourite part of magickal travelling. Meeting listeners and getting to know a little bit about them is a lot of fun and just makes that relationship better. We are more able to speak directly to the listener when we know some of them.
That's about it for now. Thanks for dropping by.
Me visiting snow the only way I like it. On a mountain where I have to go to it. It does not need to come to me. This coincidently is where I saw a bear last year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment