Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It's been awhile..

So I thought I would write a post about something I am grateful for. It's a couple of  related somethings. They are all medically related.
I am thankful that finally my medicines are starting to reduce inflammation and therefore a lot of the pain. There is still discomfort but it's not nearly as bad as it could be. That my husband can give needles is something else to be thankful for. Thank you Philip!  One of these days I will have to learn how to give myself one. Oh joy!
I've been making it to all my doctors appointments. Normally, I am quite non-compliant, but that leads to poorer health.
I've been able to be more active and have relearned to ice skate. I am not figure skating but I am staying upright. The Vancouver area has seen some snow lately and I've been shovelling that for exercise as well. I've lost weight but find that when I take my medicine at night I want to eat everything I see. I'll have to watch that.
Lastly, I am thankful that I am now waiting on a phone call from the surgeon to remove the tumor on my inner elbow. It's benign  and  not dangerous at all but it hurts and I want it gone.
There you have it. It's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment