Sunday, November 20, 2011

30 Days of Thankful Day 3

Earlier today I was explaining to Jacob, my 17 year old son, what I was doing with "30 Days of Thankful" and that I didn't know what I was going to write about today. He was sitting in the chair across from me and leaned over into my view, then leaned over some more, and then some more almost falling off of his seat. I asked him what he was doing and that I was busy trying to figure out what I was thankful for today. He started leaning over again and had his face all smooshed up and eyes buggy and basically making me laugh. He always does that when I am trying to do something. I will be washing the dishes and he'll do something silly. Sometimes, I will be trying to write a segment for The Wigglian Way and I will be really frustrated about it and Jake will say the funniest thing but then I try to tell him that I am concentrating. Other times, I will be in the most foul mood and he will use his 5 foot long legs to walk into the room funny, like a horse, or a strange marcher or something. 
So anyway, he was doing the  leaning thing and I was suddenly aware of what I was thankful for today. Today I am thankful for my witty, intelligent, silly, very handsome, and smart youngest son, Jake. 
Jake, thank you for making dinner, bringing me tea, walking the dogs, sitting with me, going shopping with me, and generally for being you. You are one of my 3 favourite sons and I LOVE YOU!!


This is Jake, making me laugh by standing in the corner of elevator. You had to be there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment