Thursday, November 17, 2011

Philip, my hubby, is a writer. Have I mentioned that before? I could find out if I took a quick peek at the measly first 19 posts but alas and alack...I am not going to.
Needless to say, he is a writer. It is a tough market to get into that one. Trying to find an agent or publisher is like trying to find well? an agent or a publisher. Philip's writing history is his to tell (hopefully in a book) so I am not going to go into it however, I do have some new news to share. 
Philip and I started North Strand Publishing recently. Right now we aren't exactly sure where it will go or what it's ultimate purpose is but for the here and now it is the name we are e-publishing his novels under. 
Yes, I said...publishing his novels...as in present tense.
As of this moment The Suicide of Ned Sweeney is published for download at a number of venues. I will add the links to this post.
What's important to note, right now, because I am tired and about to head to bed...is that this is MY source of income. Working for Philip and North Strand Publishing is the only job I've got right now. So, PLEASE, spread the word. Buy a copy for you, a friend, family member, or even an enemy you think should be reading more often. Share this post and the link to Philip's blog (where all the actual information is).
I am tired and think I've done enough work for one day. My fingers have are bloody from being worked to the bone today. Fifteen minutes can be tedious you know.
Also, it snowed. I hate snow. It should stay on the mountain so that Mohammed can go to there for his snow.
www.philiprobinson.net  

Go to that link and you will find links to purchase The Suicide of Ned Sweeney on Kindle, kobo, nook, Sony and other e-readers.
I am not a big girl yet so I don't know how to imbed links. Wait, it's coming. Like walking or talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment