Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I know who's getting a lump of coal for Yule!

And it's no one you know.
Interestingly, a good percentage of my posts have been about this person.
Today, I was walking the dogs in the neighbourhood. It's autumn and there are a lot of leaves on the ground. So many, in fact, that while I was walking the dog I slipped and fell. Luckily, I still had the dog's leashes wrapped around my hand and they didn't get loose. There can only be ONE reason for me to be afraid that my dogs might get loose from me in my own neighbourhood. On a quiet street. These are good boys and if you tell them to stop they will stop. They won't run away from you. Ziggy might try to attack you viciously if you are a mailman but that couldn't happen, could it? It could. However, it didn't...because the leashes were wrapped around my hand even after I fell. On to the concrete. Hard.
It could have happened though. Ziggy could have attacked the mailman because he was only 4 feet away from me. Maybe six feet. I looked up, hoping that he would help me up but all he said (in a disinterested tone) was, "are you okay?"
ASSHOLE! Why couldn't you help me up? Were you afraid Ziggy was going to attack you viciously? Bastard!
I don't like you and you are getting coal for Christmas/Yule. If you were a nice mailman I might get you a Timmies card. But, you are NOT a nice mailman, or man, or person for that matter.
Coal I tells ya!

2 comments:

  1. XD I'm so sorry for your fall. Definitely not a gentleman. Let him eat fruit cake! May his holiday sweater contain too much lanolin and give him boils! And the christmas socks his children will eventually give him eternally slip into his shoes!!! (....::::::hexhexhexhexhexhexhex::::...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a jerk! Hope you didn't get hurt in the fall! And I hope all he gets is a giant piece of coal! A really big piece, perhaps dropping on his foot!

    ReplyDelete