Friday, November 18, 2011

30 Days of Thankful

I thought that the time between Canadian and American Thanksgiving would be a great time to start 30 Days of Thankful. Or, at least that's the story that I am going to stick to is.
I actually just saw my friend, Tara, start it for the second year in a row. I thought, I haven't even started it once AND I have found myself mostly in a negative mood since a fateful day awhile ago when I realised that YES I was being too postive...what?? What the hell? Anyway... I also thought (I know, I know, stop with the thinking) that this project would MAKE me blog everyday for at least 30 days. Or at least make me feel guilty if I didn't. It's a Catholic blog you see. NO, I am not Catholic...the blog is. I slay me!

The things I am thankful today are medicines. I am so happy that I have medicines that can make me feel almost human. Enough that I actually got out of bed this morning and am able to type.
'Nuff said.
First entry for 30 Days of Thankful. Done.
Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Yup. Medicines, properly used, can make a tremendous difference. Glad they're helping in your case.

    ReplyDelete